A Step by Step Guide
Now you can save hundreds of dollars each year on your Auto insurance premiums through the strategies revealed in this book.
It will help you discover exactly which auto insurance companies provide the best rates in your area plus tips and techniques to lower your premiums and get discounts. With this book you can shave hundreds of dollars off your current car insurance costs.
Here's what you’ll discover when you read this book:
* The single most important factor in getting a cheap auto insurance quote; ignore it and your chances of getting a better rate are near to zero.
* How to get car insurance discounts and concessions.
* Clever ideas and strategies for lowering your auto insurance premium.
* 101 Great Auto Insurance Tips and Ideas
If you're really interested in slashing a big chunk off of your car insurance costs you absolutely need to have this book.
Table of Contents
1. The Single Most Critical Factor in Getting the Best Auto Insurance Deal
2. How to Lower Your Premiums
3. 101 Great Auto Insurance Tips and Ideas
4. Sixty One Ways to Save Money
1. To make sure you are getting the best deal on your car insurance, get quotes from at least three different insurers. You can choose to deal with individual insurance companies or you can go to an insurance broker, who can represent several companies and get you quotes from each one.
2. Trade in your flashy sports car for a cheaper, less noticeable vehicle. If you drive a sports car, you can expect to pay a higher policy cost. Choose a smaller car with a less flashy profile. Those with high performance engines will be expensive to cover because they are involved in more accidents. In addition, sports car are stolen more often than other cars, driving the insurance rates even higher.
3. Make sure you understand the different types of coverage available and that your insurance provides adequate coverage for your situation. Your car insurance should ideally cover collision, comprehensive and medical issues that might arise from an accident. You also need coverage against drivers who lack insurance, as well as any other damage your car might suffer, such as from fires or floods.
4. Your insurance costs on your automobile can increase if you have points on your driver's license from tickets or accidents. The better your record is, the less you are going to have to pay in premiums. Remember to check periodically and obtain new insurance quotes as items are deleted from your driving record.
5. One potential source of insurance savings you may not be aware of is a commuter discount. This is a discount offered by some insurance companies to drivers who make use of public transit options for their work commute. If your insurer offers such a discount and your transit system and schedule allow it, you could save significantly on car insurance.
6. Find out about your deductibles before you ever need any work done. Sometimes you may not realize you got a great low auto insurance rate by agreeing to pay a huge amount out of your pocket before any repairs will start. Get hold of your insurance rep and ask them to explain it to you.
7. When looking to purchase car insurance, get advice from people you know. You might find out that others have done research and they will give you what they found. Feel free then, to contact every referral that is given to you and reference the person who gave it to you. This could help you find someone with a good rate.
8. If you can afford it, raising your deductible can end up saving you a good bit on the cost of your auto insurance. As with any insurance policy, the higher the deductible, the lower the premiums. Just remember, that you will be responsible for meeting the deductible, so be sure you have enough money available to do so.
9. You should look at your insurance policy very carefully before making a payment. One section that you should look at in particular is a section that refers to what kind of parts they will cover if you should get into a car accident. Some insurance policies do not cover original manufacturer parts. You should get this ironed out before you get the insurance.
10. Your auto insurance policy might be costing you more if you are paying month-to-month. Consider buying a 6-month or a 12-month policy to reduce your rates. Setting aside money each month would insure that you don't find yourself with a large bill you are unable to pay at the start of a new term.
11. When shopping around for car insurance, ask the company if they give a discount for insuring multiple cars with them. If your spouse has insured their car with a different company, or if you have multiple vehicles yourself, it typically makes sense to have all household cars insured by the same company if it will cost less.
12. Work to maintain a good credit score to keep your automobile insurance costs down. It seems almost silly that these two things are related, but many companies will check your credit before issuing coverage. A higher score indicates to the company that you are responsible, and they will often lower your rates because of it.
13. You may be able to get some very nice discounts on the premium of your auto insurance policy via your employer. Sometimes they will cut a deal with insurance companies to offer some special group rates to their employees. Make sure to check with HR to see if this kind of deal is available at your workplace.
14. If your auto insurance policy includes towing, you should remove it. This will help you lower your policy cost, and chances are you rarely will use it. Just be sure to be organized and plan ahead so you will not need the towing coverage. In case of an accident, towing is most often covered under collision.
15. Learn what the best auto policy is for you by researching on your own. Don't expect the insurance company employee to tell you. An employee can help guide you through policies, but might not have in mind what is best for you. Depending on what type of commission plan an agent receives, the employee may be steering you toward policies that are in the best interest of the employee's paycheck.
16. When considering auto insurance, remember to look for your available discounts. Did you attend college? That could mean a discount. Do you have a car alarm? Another discount may be available. Remember to ask your agent about what discounts are available so that you can take advantage of the cost savings!
17. The year and options on your vehicle will play a large roll in how much your insurance premium is. Having a newer car with lots of safety features can save you some, but if you have it financed you will also have to pay more for full coverage.
18. When considering auto insurance for a young driver, be sure to consider building up his or her credit, prior to shopping for insurance. This will not only assist with the new driver being able to get a possible better rate, but will also help when the young person may need other large purchases or loans in the future.
19. When dealing with car insurance a person needs to understand that who they are will affect their premiums. Insurance companies will look at things such as how old you are, if your male or female, and what kind of driving record that you have. If you're a male that is 25 or younger you are going to have the higher insurance rates.
20. If you can afford to do so, save some money on your car insurance by paying the entire year's premium at once. Most insurers will offer the option to pay premiums monthly. But this adds on a fee for the convenience, which can add up over the course of the year. You can still save by splitting the annual premium into two payments.
21. You may be able to avoid having to pay for costly rental car insurance if you complete the rental transaction using a credit card that provides coverage. Be sure to read the fine print in your credit card agreement as the offerings can vary between cards. In most cases you'll have to do the entire rental transaction on the same card to keep from voiding the coverage.
22. If you have other drivers on your insurance policy, remove them to get a better deal. Most insurance companies have a "guest" clause, meaning that you can occasionally allow someone to drive your car and be covered, as long as they have your permission. If your roommate only drives your car twice a month, there's no reason they should be on there!
23. Part of the cost of your auto insurance is based on where you live. In particular, people who live in urban areas, generally pay a significant amount more for their auto insurance than people who live in rural areas. If you live and work in a city, you might want to consider trying to find a place in a rural area, from where you can feasibly commute to work.
24. You need to find out important details about your insurance policy before agreeing to it. You should know how much you are going to be paying for the policy and exactly what it covers. There are some policies that cover very little and some that are very detailed and that cover a plethora of possible events.
25. When looking into auto insurance, the best advice you could probably receive is to check different companies and get competitive quotes. You will then know you are getting the insurance coverage you need, at a price you can afford. Check the policies side by side to be sure the one you choose has everything you need.
Other books in this category that may interest you:
How To Get The Best Car Insurance Quotes
How to Make Money in Forex Trading
How to Get the Best Mortgage Refinancing Deal
How to Get the Best Home Loan Deal
How to Slash Your Auto Insurance Costs and Get Cheap Quotes
How to Get the Best Home Equity Loan Deal
How To Choose The Best Medical Insurance Plan
How to Lower Your Homeowners Insurance Costs
Best Job Hunting Strategies That Will Get You Hired
A Step by Step Guide to Getting Free Money From the Government
How to Get the Best Quotes and Rates
How to Choose the Best LTC Insurance
A Revealing Look at the Pros and Cons
How to Get Quick Approval
If you are interested in a half year duration see 6 month car insurance for helpful tips on the topic. How about getting more favorable premiums costs for younger drivers? see car insurance for 17 year olds and motor car insurance for under 21 and vehicle insurance for male and female under 25 years old. Here is another list of drivers insurance useful articles,
As for helpful tips regarding no deposit premium payments see car insurance with no deposit and for a list of low cost brokers, agents and companies see car insurance with no deposit companies. Read the following informative article if you are looking for better rates for the young drivers in your family, cheaper vehicle insurance for young drivers. Now, for discovering new ways to get lower quotes go to general car insurance Read this article if your after high risk car insurance information.
Here is a free book that cover all the info you need to lower your automobile insurance costs.
How about getting a better deal on first time driver? just click the link. Once you get several quotes use the price comparison worksheet so that you will be able to compare apples to apples. It may come a time that you'll be interested in canceling your policy, use this article for the instruction of how to do it. Our drivers insurance hub page feature a list of guides that can surely help you lower your policy rates. For those of you who seek cheap quotes for a shorter term policy, read this article. and here are tips and advice for special interest groups such as young drivers and temporary insurance.
If you have first drivers in your family look here for useful advice on getting cheaper quotes, other types of policies can include the following: no deposit car insurance, pay monthly, insuring classic cars for young drivers, cheaper quotes for MA residents and PA residents, better quotes for female drivers, getting better deals on liability insurance, locating good rates for new drivers. how about if you are interested in pay as you go auto insurance? yep there is a guide for you. And here is a list of car insurance companies cheapest. And the list concludes with a way to calculate you premiums.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided “as is” and Bizmove.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use. Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
Copyright © by Bizmove. All rights reserved.
Copyright © by Bizmove. All rights reserved.