The Most Comprehensive Business Management Manual Available Online
Here is some small business marketing concept help for you. Unfortunately, there is still a misunderstanding about the concept of Small Business Market Strategy. Many people, including top executives, use it as a sophisticated term for selling. Marketing representative is commonly used in ads to recruit salespeople. Actually, marketing is a way of managing a business so that each critical business decision is made with full knowledge of the impact it will have on the customer.
In the context of small business marketing concept, Here are some specific ways in which the marketing concept approach differs from the classic, or sales, approach to managing a business.
1. In the classic approach, engineers and designers create a product, which is then given to salespeople who are told to find customers and sell the product. In the marketing approach, the first step is to determine what the customer needs or wants. That information is given to designers who develop the product and finally to engineers who produce it. Thus, the sales approach only ends with the customer, while the marketing approach begins and ends with the customer.
2. The second major difference between the sales and marketing approaches is the focus of management. The sales approach almost always focuses on volume while the marketing approach focuses on profit.
In short, under the classic (sales) approach the customer exists for the business, while under the marketing approach the business exists for the customer.
The market strategy concept is a management plan that views all marketing components as part of a total system that requires effective planning, organization, leadership and control. It is based on the importance of customers to a firm, and states that:
All company policies and activities should be aimed at satisfying customer needs.
Profitable sales volume is a better company goal than maximum sales volume.
In order to conduct a successful marketing concept program you must be able to answer the following questions:
1. What type of business are you in (manufacturing, merchandising or service)?
2. What is the nature of your product(s) or service(s)?
3. What market segments do you intend to serve? (Describe the age, sex, income level and life-style characteristics of each market segment.)
4. What strategies will you use to attract and keep customers?
Persuasion (personal selling)
5. What is your unique selling proposition (USP)?
6. Who is your competition, and what will you do to control your share of the market?
Copyright © by Bizmove. All rights reserved.
If you are interested in a half year duration see 6 month car insurance for helpful tips on the topic. How about getting more favorable premiums costs for younger drivers? see car insurance for 17 year olds and motor car insurance for under 21 and vehicle insurance for male and female under 25 years old. Here is another list of drivers insurance useful articles,
As for helpful tips regarding no deposit premium payments see car insurance with no deposit and for a list of low cost brokers, agents and companies see car insurance with no deposit companies. Read the following informative article if you are looking for better rates for the young drivers in your family, cheaper vehicle insurance for young drivers. Now, for discovering new ways to get lower quotes go to general car insurance Read this article if your after high risk car insurance information.
Here is a free book that cover all the info you need to lower your automobile insurance costs.
How about getting a better deal on first time driver? just click the link. Once you get several quotes use the price comparison worksheet so that you will be able to compare apples to apples. It may come a time that you'll be interested in canceling your policy, use this article for the instruction of how to do it. Our drivers insurance hub page feature a list of guides that can surely help you lower your policy rates. For those of you who seek cheap quotes for a shorter term policy, read this article. and here are tips and advice for special interest groups such as young drivers and temporary insurance.
If you have first drivers in your family look here for useful advice on getting cheaper quotes, other types of policies can include the following: no deposit car insurance, pay monthly, insuring classic cars for young drivers, cheaper quotes for MA residents and PA residents, better quotes for female drivers, getting better deals on liability insurance, locating good rates for new drivers. how about if you are interested in pay as you go auto insurance? yep there is a guide for you. And here is a list of car insurance companies cheapest. And the list concludes with a way to calculate you premiums.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided “as is” and Bizmove.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use. Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.