To locate grants, loans and assistant programs for starting a new business or expanding an existing one, follow these steps:
1. Browse thru the Complete list of all US government grant programs for business grants.
2. Contact your local SBA office to see what grant and loan programs are available. Click on the link below to locate your local SBA office:
3. Contact your state's Small Business Development Center and find out what programs are available. Click here! to locate your local SBDC office.
4. See if you are eligible for a low interest loan from the small Business Administration.
5. Get a personal free expert advice and counseling:
You can get personal free expert advice and counseling, in your area, through a volunteer organization called SCORE. The Service Corps of Retired Executives Association (SCORE), is a locally-chartered volunteer organization sponsored by the US Small Business Administration, which provides free expert problem-solving assistance to small businesses. Helping American small businesses to prosper has been SCORE's goal since the program began in 1964.
SCORE tries to match counselor experience with client needs and provide one-to-one counseling. SCORE also conducts well-developed pre-business workshops and a variety of business oriented seminars and training sessions.
To find your nearest SCORE Office, call, nationwide toll-free, National SCORE Office: 1-800-634-0245 or call
Visit SCORE Association Website
Copyright © by Bizmove. All rights reserved.